Executing a Marketing Plan
Christina Nicholson is a former TV reporter and anchor who owns the Media Maven public relations agency. She understands the importance of creating content and delivering it to the public, and she recognizes the media landscape is constantly changing. Her podcast, Become a Media Maven, is for business owners who want to learn how to manage public relations without hiring a publicist. Casey was recently invited onto her podcast where they discussed how female leaders can focus on the work they do best when working with a team like ours at She-Suite Boutique to execute a marketing plan.
From the host Christina Nicholson, about this episode of the Become a Media Maven Podcast:
There is A LOT under the marketing umbrella, so you’re probably going to need some help by either outsourcing work or building an internal team. As an author, consultant, and marketing integrator, Casey Gromer helps small and mid-sized female visionary leaders work in their zone of genius. She develops and implements customized marketing plans that achieve both their financial and operational business goals of these leaders.
In this podcast episode, Casey talks about how business owners can protect their role as a visionary while she helps execute a marketing plan. This includes:
- The challenge of working with external (marketing) teams that few business owners anticipate and how to overcome them
- How visionaries can build their leadership team AND delegate to them so they can step back from the day-to-day operations of their business
- Establishing a clear hierarchy of business goals that support each other-knowing the relationship b/t finance, operations, and marketing
- Anticipating the communication needs of teams and putting systems in place to empower team members to be proactive
- Team meetings (ARGH!)Tactical steps to keeping meetings productive and focused on solutions
- How to know if you’re too ‘in the weeds’ with different teams
Walk away from this episode knowing the importance of remaining in your zone of genius as a visionary and be better prepared to outsource specific areas of your business, which will likely lead to more success in those areas.
About She-Suite Boutique:
We help female founders grow their businesses without having to sacrifice their personal lives.
Learn more about how we can help you establish a business blueprint, formulate your mission and vision statements, develop a strategic growth plan, and run your business.