What Is Entrepreneurial Growth Formula?
Female founders are using the Entrepreneurial Growth Formula to stop being the boss in their business and start leading their companies with passion and purpose.
What’s the result? A calmer, more confident flow in business that supports the vision, focuses the team, and facilitates sustainable growth.
- The foundation of the Entrepreneurial Growth Formula system is the company vision. While many businesses have a vision, few can articulate it in a way defines a better future and inspires teams and customers to take action.
- Once the vision is defined, the strategy takes shape. Strategy is the litmus test for your business. It’s the set of written principles that provide guidelines for team members to make smart decisions.
- The plan, then, is the path created that connects your current state (now) to your future state (vision). What are the highest impact activities we can achieve and how do we use them to take small steps towards a bigger goal?
- Who you choose to join you on this journey is as important as the path itself. Aligning team members to the vision means making sure you have the right people in the right seats. Do they understand their role? Can they connect what they do to the big picture? And do they have the right skills to do the job well.
- The Entrepreneurial Growth Formula is not a once and done system. It’s an iterative process of strategizing, planning, implementing, analyzing, and communicating with consistency that provides the best results.
Entrepreneurial Growth Formula Implementation
Entrepreneurial Growth Formula framework provides a proven system for putting all the pieces of your business together to give you confidence knowing your are doing the right things to achieve your long-term vision.
Implementation is a phased approach. It may take a few months. It may take a year or more to get it just right.
With the Entrepreneurial Growth Formula, you are never "done" implementing. The tools in your tool box are there for you to take out any time you need to improve whatever isn't working the way it should.
Entrepreneurial Growth Formula Timeline
First 30 Days
- Business Blueprint
- Introduce your SHE-Suite Integrator to the team
- Planning session
- 90-day business goals
- Company dashboard
- Access systems & files
- Right fit team
- Weekly cadence (team meetings)
- Roles & responsibilities
- CEO delegation
- Individual team metrics
- Establish operating processes & procedures
- Project management
- Facilitate quarterly & annual reviews
When you're ready to get what you want from your business, you're invited to schedule a complimentary 45-minute consultation with a SHE-Suite Integrator.
Your SHE-Suite Integrator will guide the conversation with questions about your business to help you decide if Entrepreneurial Growth Formula is a fit for you.
Are you ready to get more from your business?
Book your complimentary 45-minutes consultation.